Monday, February 9, 2009

if only i could flee from my solid weariness for a second

i am always used to seek my sanctuary when i feel a bit bored or tired of this life by peeking through my old pictures, usually to my dear places that i'd like to visit again some day like paris :D but now that all my pictures in paris has gone with my stolen notebook and i didn't make any back-up, i felt like i no longer have any last resort that can give me a bit fresh air. for this reason, i just browsed some pictures of lovely places that always cast a spell on me, albeit it would never feel the same because there isn't me in these pictures hix...
arc du triomphe
my stolen pictures actually reveal the gloomier version of this arc and i used to adore it much
eiffel
this version is better than mine, but it isn't the same though
saint germain de pres
just like arc du triomphe, i had the gloomier versions of this church because it was nearly dark when i took the pictures. moreover, just across the church, there was les deux magots, a cafe that was often visited by hemingway when he wrote his short stories back then. whereas, me myself just took a sip of amazing bittersweet chocolate. hhhh...how i wish so badly to have those pictures of mine again...

No comments: