Thursday, June 5, 2008

dancing throughout europe by train

tgv7


if i were granted a full freedom of act, i would hereby reserve the right to travel all throughout europe by global eurail pass, which would enable me to rail in twenty european countries. for good gracious, would my very kind boss allow me to be absent from my cubicle for three weeks or four? so as to be more effective and efficient in undertaking my jobs. coz if he says so, i'll rummage in my wardrobe in a jiffy and voila... i'll clutch my pack and fumble towards the doorstep of unknown :D the idea that i would pass each border, each city, each culture in a train could simply brew my wanderlust. looking far far away and all i could see would just savannah, all iir's dumb cows in the world, and fresh air. well...of course if i didn't sleep along the journey :D


eurail

tut...tut...tut...
that's how the train would sound in my country. yet of course i couldn't expect the same thing if i were in eurotrail or TGV (train a grande vitesse). hmmmhh...i wonder how...i wonder how... i could step my feet and paw the land.

No comments: