Tuesday, June 3, 2008

writing

i was never really good at writing actually. looking back at my childhood, i always wondered why people in "pelajaran mengarang bahasa indonesia" could write two to four pages of F4-paper without experiencing any difficulties. take an example, i was in this my-first-superb-starter at 10-quiz, there were some subjects that were competed. lucky me, i was a contestant in PPKN quiz so that i didn't have to write those long tiring pages. then, i saw a girl...she was pretty calm but suddenly, she just wrote those four pages in a blink of an eye. well...it was just a prologue.

now...i'm writing in this blog, somehow it creates both awkward and soothing feelings inside of me. previously, i wrote for some times when i was in college, nothing important though, just my ordinary journal in my diary i don't know what precisely inspires me to do this, but perhaps because i just want to create my own world filled my lost and unrevealed ideas that i constantly think in daily basis.

No comments: