Wednesday, June 4, 2008

exploring the irregulars and challenging boundaries

speaking of resolution is probably too late as it’s now already approaching the end of may. so far, I know that some people always enlist a set of new year’s resolution, while some others choose to just live the life as it should be. to borrow a quotation of the beatles, “life is what happens while you’re busy making plans.”
in my case, I’m certainly always bound to make a list of new resolutions so as to enhance the quality of my life issues in the forthcoming future. undoubtedly, it always comprises goals to be achieved, some timeframes, and a plan of evaluating the results every two months or so. after some years of doing this routine, I just uncover that I don’t actually stick to the plan I’ve made. well…maybe I’ll do the plan of action for a few days, and the next thing I know is that I totally have forgotten what I should do afterwards. anyhow, who cares about what I’m doing or not? for this is utterly an ill-supervised roadmap.
that’s it. I just go with the flow without having any objectives and all. just be a human being who wants to embrace the moments to the fullest. in doing so, it’s foreseeable that I only want do what I really like and don’t want to do any hard work. it’s actually called over self-indulgent to the ecstasies.
then…I’ve reached that certain point, in which I simply get bored and useless for I don’t give or do anything for others. that point in which I feel that my life is merely regulars that has no pressures or challenges as well. that point in which I experience set-backs and defeats. that point in which I need to explore the irregulars and to dare my boundaries so as to feel alive all over again. that point in which I think I can do better than this. that point in which I think I actually might already have all potentials to give to the greater good. that point in which I need to probably change all directions and set the new tone.
I do know from the very outset that I will always feel frightened when I’ve reached my limits, when I think I will be a total failure. under these circumstances, nonetheless, I always put my very best efforts in striving for the goals. taking this into account, I think I really need to find new challenges that might move me forward and do the irregulars. I need to do it so as God won’t get bored of me

No comments: